Posted: 1st Apr 2011
I'm excited to announce the launch of my very own, brand new PHP5 framework that allows programmers to build apps in minutes! You can have your own project management app or Facebook style social network with just a few simple lines of code.
There are so many web apps out there these days and often they are so similar that I thought it would be a great idea to build a framework that would save developers lots of time doing all the hard work that usually takes months.
The new framework is called Build Me Apps and it allows programmers to do the following:
- Create applications with a few lines of code
e.g. "basecamp_style_app();" will build a Basecamp clone
- Build a really cool, ultra slick user interface with a single helper function
Meaning you won't need one of those annoying arrogant designers that moans on about tooltips and the importance of 'good interaction design for the semantic web'
- Select what app you want to clone the home page design for
For example "$config['home_page_design'] = 'Campaign Monitor Style';"
- Select what pricing model you want to use easily
e.g. SaaS, Freemium, Open Source etc
- Auto submit to Hacker News, TechCrunch and ReadWriteWeb helpers
Saving you lots of time having to email the tips@ email addresses
For more information and to see the documentation click here.
By the way, this was an April Fools Joke. But it's a great idea for a framework none the less!
Did you like this post?Follow @stulogy